FCE Obudu Update Regarding School Fee Payment

FCE Obudu Update Regarding School Fee Payment

At its meeting on January 18th, 2024, the college administration discussed the letter dated January 15th, 2024, from the students’ union government requesting a new date for the college’s method of collecting tuition.

The management of the college has approved the passionate appeal and ordered that the instalment payment of school fees be categorized as follows:

  • NCE (I and II) and Degree (I, II, and III) must pay 60% of the total fee in the first instance and the remaining 40% in the secondary semester.
  • All final-year students, including those pursuing degrees and NCEs, must pay their entire tuition at once. I appreciate your cooperation and understanding.


Federal College of Education, Obudu was founded in 1983 and is situated in Cross River State, South South Nigeria. The college seeks to produce outstanding teachers and scholars. Said students receive information and disciplinary training so they can have a real impact on the Nigerian educational system.

The officially recognized college is open to students from all regions of the nation and has no association with any one religion. When it comes to the admissions screening process, ethnic background shouldn’t really matter. In comparison to various other education colleges across the nation, the student body at this particular college is sizable, but not as varied.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *